January 22-29, 2011
Roll Up Your Sleeves and Work Side by Side With The People of Nicaragua. Join Dos Pueblos in Grassroots Strategies For Change Where You Can Help Empower Communities in Tipitapa.
On This Trip You Will Have The Opportunity To:
Join a team of concerned citizens to explore the healthcare and education needs of Nicaraguan children and their communities.
- Engage in programs that address health, children’s literacy, and women’s economic empowerment by working side by side with local families.
- Participate in meetings with local government officials and community volunteers to address current local issues.
- Visit artists and tour Nicaragua’s beautiful colonial streets, or hike a volcano!
- No Spanish? No worries, translators will be provided.
Cost: $700 (double occupancy) $875 (single occupancy). *Airfare, departure taxes, tips and personal expenses are not included. $200 Deposit due Dec 1st .
- Local hotel or home stay
- Two meals per day—breakfast and lunch
- All local transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Tour leader, guides and translators
- Pertinent written material
Space is Limited. Contact Lupe Ramsey: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-776-4246.